Selasa, 17 Ogos 2010

My blog

Introduction
Hello, my name is Mohd Airul Arif Bin Awang Damit and register number is 09b1253. I prefer people to call me Airul. I'm a second year student from Faculty of Art and Social Science. My major is in Art and Creative Technology and my breath course for this semester are BEACA, LE-1502 and AH-2402.


Why I choose this BEACA course;
Frankly, the reason I choose this course is because I like to try new things. I heard that this course is different from other course which is more adventurous and fun. Furthermore I like to experience the beautiful surrounding of landscape and nature.


My expectation;
I hope that I can learn something from this course and know more about Brunei environment which will help me for my future. Also I could learn how to appreciate and protect our beautiful landscape.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan